Although Jupiter moved to Leo on July 14, 2015, Leo being a fixed sign (sthira rasi) the first amsa corresponds to Aries which is a badhaka rasi for planet/s in Leo. Thus Jupiter could not do much except it set the ground for the political turbulence that India is in now. Further, the impact of Jupiter got shadowed by Rahu in Navamsa (all with reference to current transit of planets).
In earlier posts I did mention that ever since Saturn entered Scorpio on November 2, 2014, Jupiter was rendered impact less since it was in the badhaka rasi from Scorpio. The transits in the offing are as under;
- Rahu moves back to amsa of Jupiter viz., Pisces on July 25, 2015 and hence the shadow of it on Jupiter gets removed.
- Venus now in Leo gets retrograde by 1500 hrs. on July 25, while it is transiting in the 3rd amsa of Leo viz., the third sign of the Zodiac which is Gemini the second house of Indian Independence chart.
- Mars now transiting in Gemini will move to Cancer, its debilitated sign on July 31, 2015. It will roll over five planets viz., Sun, Moon, Saturn, Mercury and Venus thus exciting all those planets and the relevant houses corresponding to them.
- July 30, 2015, Jupiter moves to second amsa coming out of badhaka amsa. Thus it will get a chance to discharge its duties.
- Under the circumstances above mentioned, Venus will get retrograde at 1500 hrs. on July 25, 2015 and is conjoined with Jupiter in Leo.
- Saturn will get direct on August 2, 2015.
The resultant effect of the critical transits mentioned above is estimated to be like this;
- The Government is very likely to retrace/retract many steps and strategies.
- There will be judicial compulsions for the Government to strictly follow the rule of law.
- There will be escalation in political tensions and the ruling party may face severe setback on many fronts.
- Many more hidden scandals, frauds and mischievous activities will come to surface.
We have already surpassed the proverbial statement “even in madness there should be a method” and at present we have no choice except to rely upon Jupiter receiving the 10th aspect of Saturn and Saturn itself aspecting the lagna and the 9th house, of course, once it becomes direct on August 2. Venus getting retrograde on July 25 and direct on September 6, 2015 could be very interesting to watch out.
K Jagadish, Bangalore, India. July 24, 2015.