The Grand Trine of the outer planets viz., Mars, Saturn and Jupiter – all in watery sign and both Saturn and Jupiter being retrograde, perhaps is sending a definitive message involving all the outer planets and Sun, the planet depicting power or Government.
It is the outer planets which have special aspects 3,4, 5, 8, 9 and 10 (7th aspect is common for all planets); and in my earlier posts I have given a logical explanation about them indicating how the entire Zodiac is being powered by these planets covering the complete spectrum of the Zodiac. The transit of planets at present can be summarized as under:
- Retrograde Jupiter – the 9th and 12th lord ofthe Zodiac exalted in the 4th sign viz., Cancer is aspecting 8th sign where retrograde Saturn is posited with the 5th aspect, then the 7th aspect on the 10th sign of the Zodiac and the 9th aspect on the 12th sign where we find Mars, Sun and Ketu.
- Retrograde Saturn – the 10th and 11th lord of the Zodiac posited in the 8th sign is aspecting the 10th sign with the 3rd aspect, the 2nd sign with the 7th aspect, and the 5th sign with the 10th
- Mars, the fiery planet of trigger posited in the last and final 12th sign of the Zodiac, conjunct Sun from this morning and Ketu is aspecting the 3rd sign with the 4th aspect, the 7th aspect on the 6th sign where transit Rahu is posited and the 8th aspect on the 7th In my opinion, this is a very interesting situation indicating that Mars is sure to exert tremendous pressure on signs 1, 4, 7, and 8 once it enters Aries on March 23 at 2157 hrs IST.
- The numerals which have come up above are not mere numbers but filled with actions controlling the universe. Wherever and whenever we come across numerals 5 and 8, we can easily expect the unexpected that too all of a sudden.
- The outcome of the Mars entering Aries as above is that it impacts India chart encompassing Sun, Moon, Saturn, Mercury and Venus in the 4th house with its 4th aspect while it will be the 12th house, the 7th aspect falls on Jupiter and the8th aspect on Ketu. I am very much aware that Mars takes two years (approximately) to go round the Zodiac. But, my take is that Mars always sets rise to make a new beginning in conjunction with the remaining two outer planets viz., Saturn and Jupiter which are retrograde. However, Jupiter turns direct on April 8 and thus the period between now and April 8 could be very crucial for India.
- An Astrological flash back of 2014 election considering the then planetary positions is now prone to be terribly affected in a number of ways.
In conclusion, 8th and 9th amsa of Pisces Mars is now transiting will continue to pose problems for the Government and once it touches Aries on March 23, there is a strong possibility of a full blown explosive situation. We have to wait and watch out the developments. As already mentioned in the very outset, the Grand Trine of outer planets in watery sign and with Sun also moving to a watery sign Pisces today and joining Mars and Ketu as well will surely create fresh fireworks in Indian politics.
Mars ingress into Aries every two years and planetary position with respect to it then, is a subject of high potential for research not only for any country chartbut also for individual natal chart.
March 15, 2015.